Category: · Tags:
Subscribe to Crushing Tall Poppies
My Top Posts
- My Child is Gifted: Do You Think I'm Bragging Now?
- Dear Teacher, My Gifted Child is in Your Class
- A Gifted Child Checklist for Teachers
- 8 Things the World Must Understand About Gifted Children
- #1 Gifted Students Do Not Always Excel in School
- Gifted Visual-Spatial Learners are Twice-Neglected
- #3 Gifted Students are Often Extremely Sensitive
- Anxiety in Gifted Children: 3 Simple Steps Parents and Educators Can Take
- #5 Gifted Students Often Struggle Socially
- NO! For the Last Time, NOT Every Child is Gifted!
Many of you have asked about books and resources for homeschooling and gifted children. These are books and resources I own and have used. I do get a small portion of the sales from any of the items you purchase.
TALL POPPY SYNDROME FROM WIKIPEDIA:
“ a social phenomenon in which people of genuine merit are resented, attacked, cut down, or criticized because their talents or achievements elevated them above or distinguish them from their peers “